When you are buying or selling real estate including your home, you need a trusted advisor to guide you through the complex process. More than 88 percent of home buyers purchased their home through real estate agents.
- Your professional that you hire will collect data from you to understand what you need, your budget, preferences and many other factors before looking at properties. They will help you to set realistic goals.
- Your real estate agent is the best educator for the subject. He or she is an expert of the local market, have basic knowledge of real estate loans and will educate you on many aspect of the transaction.
- They belong to a network of other professionals and therefore, you get a better picture of the transaction.
- Your agent has fiduciary responsibility to you due to contract you sign with them. Your welfare is their main focus and you can get the best advice for your money and will direct you the right way.
- He or she will negotiate on behalf of you. Once the deal is done they go beyond and get you experts who can do the repairs and attend to other work.